Christmas and New Years is a favorite time of year for a lot of people. But more so for those who are marrying the love of their life! Here are some sites that offer tips and ideas for pulling off a gorgeous winter holiday wedding!!!
Also, these tips can be helpful as well.
1. Start shopping for your wedding decorations and favors early. Purchase Christmas ornaments, ribbon, lights, etc. just after Christmas (the year before your wedding) when they are on sale.
2. Book your venue well in advance. The Christmas season is a hugely popular time of year for functions.
3. Let out-of-town guests know well in advance that you are having a holiday wedding so they can make travel arrangements and book accommodations before the holiday rush.
4. Have out-of-town guests arrive a couple of days in advance, in case of inclement weather.
5. Have Santa act as the emcee, or have him simply hand out favors.
6. Serve hot beverages, such as cocoa and hot cider at the reception to keep guests cozy.
7. Make sure venue will be decorated for Christmas by paying a visit. If not, enlist the help of friends and family to make it festive.
8. Instead of a gift table, have guests place gifts under a Christmas tree.
9. Have Christmas carolers provide music during cocktail hour.
10. To keep warm, wear a long-sleeved gown